A year to celebrate
2017 was a truly exciting year for our company in so many ways. From the projects we’ve worked on, to new services we’re providing, to the new team members that we’ve brought on board to make it all happen, there have been so many important milestones to celebrate! Here are a few that come to mind:
So many exciting websites
It’s no exaggeration when we say this year feels like a blur. Over the past year we’ve worked on 36 projects (some still in progress) and launched 16 new websites for some truly impactful organizations in the areas of education, pension, travel, medicine, nonprofit, associations, and more. You’ve probably seen a few of these launch announcements, but we’re so proud of them that we’ve included them once more for you below.
- The Campaign for the Future of Higher Education
- Monterey Regional Airport
- The Osher Collaborative for Integrative Medicine
- Yolo County Children’s Alliance
- Buddhist Church of Sacramento
- California Restaurant Association
- Digital Deployment
- New York City Employees’ Retirement System
- Sacramento City Unified School District Schools template
- Our Promise
- Ventura County Employees’ Retirement Association
- Chief Probation Officers of California
- Emergency Preparedness for California Hospital Association
- Long Beach City College
- Sacramento Country Day School – responsive redesign
- San Mateo Assessor Clerk/Recorder and Elections – soft launched, official launch coming soon!
Making an impact through discovery and UX/UI
In addition to building out new websites, we’ve also had the opportunity to consult with organizations on ways to improve the user experience of their existing websites. By utilizing exploration exercises, stakeholder surveys, analytics analysis, Treejack IA testing and monitored user testing, we’ve had the opportunity to help Long Beach City College, the Town of Cary North Carolina, and the California Special Districts Association make smarter choices, backed up by real data and best practices. We’re excited to do more of this in the coming year.
We gained three new employees + one amazing office dog
All of these milestones and accomplishments would not be possible without our newest team members. We’re so grateful to have them aboard. If you haven’t met them yet, check out their profiles and say “hi”. :)
- Karla Timbang – Content Specialist
- Heather King – Customer Success Manager
- Dave Young – Front End Developer
- Pan – Office Dog
Providing affordable transparency for special districts across the nation
We’re passionate about helping local government agencies with online compliance and transparency. Sloane, our COO, has championed this effort, leading the Streamline division with a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering tailored just to special districts. With over 115 districts on the plaftorm in three states, Sloane has been busy speaking across the west coast and helping guide districts to improve their online presence.
We remodeled our office for an improved meeting experience
Dennis, our lead engineer, has implemented a major transformation of our office space. We now have a dedicated conference room for meetings and trainings. We also have a new video conferencing platform that allows us to see you face-to-face, share screens, and provide you with a recording of your training sessions for later reference.