Mailchimp Integration Issue Update
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding while we continue our efforts to ensure your Mailchimp integration is working as expected.
As a reminder, we received a report that emails sent out via Bundle & Blast could go to all groups instead of just the selected groups. (If you don’t use groups to send out emails from your website, this issue won’t affect you.)
Please review the details below:
- After conducting several tests and reviewing our codebase, we were only able to reproduce the bug on a single site.
- A patch has been deployed to this single site and we will be monitoring the results.
- While we wait for the results, we will be testing additional sites as a precaution before we deploy the patch to all of our managed websites.
- If you need to send an email, please follow these instructions to ensure that Mailchimp groups are being correctly assigned to your campaigns.
In the event that there is an issue with group assignment when using the “Bundle & Blast” Feature, please be sure to let us know and we will prioritize your site for testing and determine if our patch resolves the issue.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article explains how to ensure the recent issue related to Mailchimp group assignments does not affect you when sending emails. This article is only necessary if you need to send an email to specific groups within your Mailchimp account.
- Prepare your content to be sent and use the “edit flyout menu” and select “Blast via email”