September 2018 News
In this issue:
At its 40th Anniversary celebration, Disability Rights California awarded Digital Deployment with its “Access Award” for its work on website accessibility, particularly for users with visual or intellectual disabilities.
You asked. We added!
- Added the ability to insert webforms anywhere in the body content of posts. Learn how.
- Added a frequent-images folder to the File Browser to easily add commonly-used images to posts without re-uploading the image each time. Learn how.
Small enhancements and bug fixes:
- When reordering nav terms directly from the Menu on a landing page, now only the relevant section of nav terms displays (rather than the whole list).
- When editing nav terms directly from the Menu on a landing page, hidden terms now also display with a notation that they are hidden.
- Added lock icons on the Create post page to indicate which post types are access-controlled by default.
- Added responsive sizing to lightbox images (if the site is mobile responsive).
- Set the “From” name on notification emails to display the site name or user name instead of the site’s default email address.
- Added a field for a custom Google Maps API key in Site settings > Third party variables.
- Updated the edit fly-out to display the name of the person who most recently edited the post.
- Clarified the error message when an image caption exceeds the maximum length.
- Added fade in and out for sitewide popup notifications.
The city of Carmel-by-the-Sea is one of the nation’s most desirable places to visit, work, and live. The unparalleled natural beauty, preservation of downtown character, clean ocean air, beautiful beach, and charming neighborhoods contribute to the quality of life enjoyed by residents and visitors alike. When we found out we’d been chosen to help shape their new website we were thrilled, to say the least.