September 2018 site updates
You asked. We added!
- Added the ability to insert webforms anywhere in the body content of posts. Learn how.
- Added a frequent-images folder to the File Browser to easily add commonly-used images to posts without re-uploading the image each time. Learn how.
Small enhancements and bug fixes:
- When reordering nav terms directly from the Menu on a landing page, now only the relevant section of nav terms displays (rather than the whole list).
- When editing nav terms directly from the Menu on a landing page, hidden terms now also display with a notation that they are hidden.
- Added lock icons on the Create post page to indicate which post types are access-controlled by default.
- Added responsive sizing to lightbox images (if the site is mobile responsive).
- Set the “From” name on notification emails to display the site name or user name instead of the site’s default email address.
- Added a field for a custom Google Maps API key in Site settings > Third party variables.
- Updated the edit fly-out to display the name of the person who most recently edited the post.
- Clarified the error message when an image caption exceeds the maximum length.
- Added fade in and out for sitewide popup notifications.
Have a suggestion?
Do you have ideas on how your site could be easier to use? Let us know by submitting a ticket—we’ll review your suggestions and see if they can be added!