How to choose a website design firm
The 22 questions you need to ask before making a decision
Website development projects can be fraught with risk. Organizations often wonder:
- How can we be sure we’re choosing the right technology for our needs?
- Have we thought of everything so we don’t miss deadlines or pay for change orders?
- How can we avoid getting stuck with a vendor that we can’t trust to deliver?
- How can we make an apples-to-apples comparison of all these bids?
- How can we ensure our new website is one we can be proud of?
This document aims to help you ask the right questions and mitigate risks when evaluating a website vendor. While there are many items to compare, the 22 questions listed here are those most likely to affect your overall project process and outcome while also ensuring that your website project launches on time and within your budget.