Full time–6 month contract–Sacramento CA
Who we are: Digital Deployment has been a leading website development firm and leader in the tech industry in Sacramento for the last 14 years. We work closely with clients to learn and explore their needs and goals over a 6-9 month period and build them websites to show the world who they really are. Content is a big part of this.
What we need: content migrators to assist the website production team by helping move the client’s content from their old site into the new sandbox site in an organized, standardized manner. This includes determining best post type structure, landing page content, and even some site architecture considerations.
- Ensuring all designated content is moved to new site and adjusted to follow best practices of the CMS
- Assisting in managing and designing content architecture for websites and assisting with sitemap design
- Working with the team to implement creative solutions for clients’ content goals and objectives
About you/What you have
- A good communicator that works well in a team and independently
- A strategic thinker – ability to apply learned best practices and uphold the quality of the site
- Able to stay focused when working on repetitive tasks
- Extremely organized and detail oriented (enthusiasm for spreadsheets and a keen eye for formatting and grammar desired)
- Experienced with data migration, writing/editing, and using content management systems
- You are proud of the work you do and like to see your finished work used and seen by thousands of people
Why you should join our team
Digital Deployment invests heavily in its work culture and its people and has been recognized by the Sacramento Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work.” And it shows: our clients and customers love working with us. We honor each other’s strengths and contributions and we learn new stuff all the time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.