Streamline Customer Success Manager
Join our local government focused division and help us grow!
Streamline builds compliance software for local government (mostly special districts and related organizations). We currently have two platforms: Streamline Web, a website tool helping over 160 agencies build and maintain a website that keeps them compliant with state and federal requirements in California, Oregon, Illinois and Florida; and our free Enterprise System Catalog tool, ensuring over 500 California local government agencies are able to comply with a state law added to the Public Records Act. We currently have no direct competition, and it’s time to ramp things up to grow our presence in this space.
We’re passionate about our community and keeping them compliant with ever-changing state and federal regulations. We work in partnership with the California Special District Association, the Special District Association of Oregon, the Florida Association of Special Districts, and other partners to build the tools needed to serve this market.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In this role you will be responsible for building out a robust Customer Success Program, including finding innovative ways to accomplish identified outcomes. You will own the post-sale customer journey, including onboarding and training, technical support, referral requests, and cross-selling new products or functionality into our existing customer base. You will be the first full-time Customer Success Manager at Streamline, and while we have had great customer support and retention thus far, you will be in a position to make a big impact moving forward, carrying the torch and upholding the standards of service for hundreds of Streamline customers.
Onboarding and training
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, training of platform end users.
- Complete site migrations (moving existing site content into new Streamline platform) when schedule and demand warrants, and/or manage contractors and outsourced resources to perform migrations.
- Manage the knowledge base, adding new articles as needed and ensuring everything is up-to-date and accurate.
- Become a subject matter expert on our technology, and clearly articulate its value in writing, over the phone dialog, and at the occasional in-person industry event.
Support and retention
- Provide exceptional customer support within established SLA guidelines, track and report out related metrics.
- Manage the long-term health of the customer base by identifying and preempting areas of risk or concern; drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed by extracting the most value from our SaaS tools.
- Understand customer sentiment and outcomes by communicating, defining and tracking health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback via tools like Intercom and Survicate.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about needs and adoption trends via surveys and other tools, and educating them via regular webinars.
Sales and product
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Curate the forums, utilize surveys and webinars to determine what feature requests are most needed, and advocate for them on the product team.
- Collaborate closely with sales to drive cross-sell opportunities.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You are passionate about local government and what it can accomplish. (Bonus: you understand the challenges special districts face and are excited to be of service to this vastly underserved market.) In addition:
- You have 3+ years in a similar role, preferably for a SaaS company.
- You have a high level of attention to detail, and accuracy matters to you.
- You are empathetic and have a real desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- You have good taste: not necessarily a design background, but you know what good looks like (or simply how to rectify bad content, and teach clients good vs bad).
- You can get excited about helping our users get the most out of our tools – including giving tough love when they are using them incorrectly.
- You are driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, have a “can do” attitude and a results-driven mentality with a bias for speed and action (while not missing the details!)
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are able to be flexible and operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Bonus: you can write a little custom CSS, use a browser inspector, and have an understanding of website technologies in general.
- You’re just as happy getting your hands dirty with implementation work as you are building out high-level systems/processes.
Streamline is a very special place to work. As a business unit inside of our parent company, Digital Deployment, each and every employee receives a competitive salary and compensation package, the very best healthcare benefits available, and a place that supports them and their loved ones.
- Generous salaries and compensation packages
- 401(k) plans with 3% salary matching and complimentary financial planning
- A stock incentive program including access to founder-class stock
- Standard expense accounts and reimbursement for work-related items
- The very best healthcare benefits available
- A choice of numerous comprehensive Platinum and Gold healthcare packages for you and your family including Blue Cross, Western Health Advantage, and Kaiser. Digital Deployment provides full coverage of health premiums up to $1,000/month.
- A flexible spending account, with funds deposited by Digital Deployment, up to $200/month matching per employee. This provides our employees and their family with an added layer of safety and security when it comes to rising healthcare costs as well as money they can invest in alternative treatments, chiropractic, therapy, and more.
- Top vision, dental, and life insurance plans fully paid for by Digital Deployment
A place that supports you and your loved ones
- Family-friendly hours and flexible scheduling
- Unlimited paid vacation per year
- Executive training and coaching programs to help you grow personally and professionally, led by nationally-recognized coaches and facilitators
- Free, unlimited food while at work
- A caring culture that supports the passions and hobbies of its team members
- A commitment to diversity, community, kindness, and service
Sound good? Apply here >