Full Time, Sacramento
Digital Deployment is seeking a Digital Strategist to play a key role in facilitating the Discovery process of our projects. Under the direction of our Director of Strategy, you’ll use a variety of qualitative and quantitative tools to identify the key goals and audience insights that will transform the online experiences for the organizations that we work with.
We are seeking a talented, team-oriented, self-driven individual to work with us. We want a strategic thinker who can produce effective, measurable, and creative solutions when confronted with real-world business challenges.
As a Strategist at Digital Deployment, you can expect to:
- Work with a team of highly skilled developers, project managers, designers and quality assurance professionals who enjoy developing the best possible solutions for our diverse (and ever-expanding) client base.
- Work collaboratively with clients to understand their business problems, complex systems and processes.
- Present and advocate on behalf of your findings and ideas in front of clients, stakeholders, managers, and executives.
- Inform effective designs, content strategies, and information architectures based on your research and strategic findings.
- Create meaningful solutions for our clients that range from higher education to municipalities to pension systems, and more.
- See your ideas and solutions come to life!
- You have 2-4 years of experience working in a marketing department, communications team, technology team, or marketing agency environment.
- You have a natural curiosity and are an active listener.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a knack for making complex subjects understandable.
- You have an eye for design and have experience working with design teams to develop creative, modern, and strategic solutions to real business problems.
- You are charismatic and able to find your way through challenging conversations with clients or stakeholder groups when necessary.
- You’re experienced in using Google Analytics to understand website performance and have a knack for finding key insights.
- You’re experienced with setting up advanced tracking solutions in Google Tag Manager.
- You’re experienced with creating presentation decks in Google Slides or a similar tool.
- You’re experienced with administering and analyzing UX testing tools. (preferred, not mandatory)
- You’re a wizard with a spreadsheet (preferably Google Sheets).
- You have an enthusiasm for strategic work and our clients.
- You’re self-driven, take initiative, and have little need for management.
- You’re collaborative and enjoy working closely with a team and contributing to our office culture.
- You are a creative solutions engineer who enjoys digging to find the root of a problem, and you have the willingness and flexibility to adjust workflow and process to fit the needs of the client.
- You have a Marketing, Advertising, Business, Technology or related degree or equivalent experience.
Digital Deployment has been working with institutions, associations, non-profits, and other organizations locally and nationwide since 2004 to empower them to communicate online and connect with their constituents. We host and maintain more than 200 client websites and provide extraordinary training and support.
Why you should join our team
Digital Deployment invests heavily in its work culture and its people and has been recognized by the Sacramento Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work.” And it shows: our clients and customers love working with us. We honor each other’s strengths and contributions and we learn new stuff all the time. We tick all the boxes: great pay, full benefits, 401k, unlimited paid time off, free on-site food.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.