Business Development Representative
Full Time, Sacramento
Digital Deployment is seeking a Business Development Representative to generate and qualify target accounts and create viable high-quality sales opportunities to skyrocket customer growth. This position plays a critical role in growing our business. The focus of the role is to develop qualified prospects for our sales process through cold calling, referral network nurturing, sale vertical and partner channel development. It also includes managing various marketing and social media programs designed to cultivate prospects for deeper qualification. If you’re a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling — with experience pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great client relationships — this job might be for you!
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments by targeting and penetrating current verticals utilizing outbound prospecting skills. In addition, you will work to qualify inbound calls, emails, marketing leads, and conduct research on potential clients to build a quality sales pipeline.
- Utilize CRM tool to ensure standard processes are followed during opportunity qualification and opportunity tracking.
- Work with VPs to identify and improve the qualification process to ensure only qualified leads are passed.
- Assist prospects in understanding Digital Deployment’s solutions, configuration, and 5-Phase process.
- Meet or exceed monthly qualified opportunity targets
- Process objections and translate need into business opportunities.
- Work with a team of highly skilled developers, project managers, strategists, designers and content specialists who enjoy developing the best possible solutions for our diverse (and ever-expanding) client base.
- Present collaboratively developed solutions based on discovery meetings and advocate for your ideas in front of prospects, clients, stakeholders, managers, and executives.
- Product/service focus includes web content management, strategic consulting, design and content optimization.
- You have 1 – 3 years prior account development or sales experience, preferably within software sales.
- You have the ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues. You enjoy solving problems and thinking outside of the box.
- You are naturally curious and constantly learning.
- You have a strong work ethic and possess the desire to master the art of selling.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are self-driven, take initiative, and enjoy bringing new ideas to the company.
- You exceed expectations while aiding the entire organization to do the same
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- You are excited to build strong working relationships with the production and marketing teams and contribute to our office culture.
- You have experience using a CRM, and the willingness to keep data clean and up to date.
- You communicate well, and write clearly, thoughtfully, and purposefully. When you speak, you lay the foundations for a long-lasting relationship, listening more than talking when appropriate.
- You have a high level of attention to detail, and accuracy matters to you.
- You are empathetic and have a real desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- You are charismatic and able to find your way through challenging conversations with clients or stakeholder groups when necessary.
- You have the intuition to seek out and overcome objections.
- Bonus: you can write a little custom CSS, use a browser inspector, and have an understanding of website technologies in general (e.g. Google Analytics).
Digital Deployment is a full-service website development company located in Sacramento, California. Since 2004, we have worked with institutions, associations, non-profits, and other organizations across the country to empower them to communicate online and connect with their constituents. We host and maintain more than 300 client websites and provide extraordinary training and support.
Why you should join our team
Digital Deployment invests heavily in its work culture and its people and has been recognized by the Sacramento Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work.” And it shows: our clients and customers love working with us. We honor each other’s strengths and contributions and we learn new stuff all the time. We tick all the boxes: great pay, full benefits, 401k with company matching (up to 3% of annual salary), unlimited paid time off, free on-site food.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.