Account and Project Manager
Full Time, Sacramento
Digital Deployment is seeking an account and project manager to help our team champion more than 20 concurrent website projects, with an average of one site launching per week. You will work with a designer, a strategist, a content specialist, and a front-end developer to build beautiful websites that empower our clients to communicate online. As our Account and Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for making sure projects run smoothly, on time and on budget, resulting in a great digital experience for the end-user. You will ensure client confidence and website quality are upheld throughout the entire production process.
- Primary point of contact for 20+ website accounts; fosters and manages long-term client relationships
- Upholds Digital Deployment’s reputation and track record—identifies any issues early and resolves them proactively, winning and sustaining the trust of each and every client
- Comfortable collaborating with all production team members including designers, content specialists, and front-end engineers
- Manages the daily production schedule of all production roles (blocks time, checks in, reports on the status of work to the client)
- Accountable for all tasks being tracked in DD’s project management tool
- Accountable for the timely completion of projects and manages communication with clients regarding project timeline
- Anticipates potential bottlenecks or breakdowns, especially with third-parties
- Accountable for tracking and reporting on the profitability of all projects
- Keeps clients very confident and aware of all aspects of services and software being delivered
- Manages incoming messages and support requests when needed
- Completes projects according to schedule, ensuring invoices are sent
- Interfaces with the sales team to help ensure projects are being sold with accurate expectations, help identify “fit” of potential new clients, and scope upcoming projects when needed
- Communicates each new site launch: adds new sites to DD website portfolio, posts launch announcements on Facebook and writes posts for newsletter announcements
- You are a master communicator and can adapt your communication style to fit the needs of the client, the project, and teammates when needed
- You maintain relationships to ensure what you’re delivering provides value to the client and is profitable for the company; determining what might be needed to improve the relationship and making the necessary connections to get those things done
- You are accountable, ensuring messages from clients are answered quickly, never more than one business day, but on average under two hours
- You proactively work to anticipate and manage potential/foreseen tensions in projects, reaching out to clients before a problem occurs
- You enjoy improving systems and teamwide processes, to increase responsiveness and awareness of team members to the status of projects and milestones
- You see value in communicating priorities and enforcing roles/responsibilities, ensuring the team is very clear on expectations for every meeting, is prepared beforehand, and provides deliverables in a timely manner
- You seek to evolve the project management tool to adjust/learn from past areas of tension as well as the 5-phase process to produce a better end-product; you stand for team-wide accountability on projects and helping other teammates grow
- You are enthusiastic about tracking time and profitability of all projects and ensuring profitability of projects according to expectations
- You look for patterns in requests and creates awareness of client needs that aren’t being met, assuring that team feels the client’s pain and addressing when appropriate
- You care about your teammates and strive to enhance company culture and connectivity
Digital Deployment has been working with institutions, associations, non-profits, and other organizations locally and nationwide since 2004 to empower them to communicate online and connect with their constituents. We host and maintain more than 200 client websites and provide extraordinary training and support.
Why you should join our team
Digital Deployment invests heavily in its work culture and its people and has been recognized by the Sacramento Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work.” And it shows: our clients and customers love working with us. We honor each other’s strengths and contributions and we learn new stuff all the time. We tick all the boxes: great pay, full benefits, 401k, unlimited paid time off, free on-site food.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applications have been closed.